Monday, May 14, 2012

Friendship, sisters, heartbreak

You were a person that I cared about deeply, I trusted you with all of my fears and secrets. Let you become a part of my family. You have betrayed me so many times that now I not only do not believe a word out of your mouth but I do not even expect you to try to regain my trust. You claim that I hurt you, that I lied and told others horrible things about you. It never happened, if you truly knew who I was as a person you would know better than that. I do still hold a place for you in my heart, I will always love you and will always care for you, but I just want you to know that before I will ever trust you again you have to prove to me that you deserve it. I am ill to the thought of you lying to me again. No more excuses, I don't want to hear it. Either suck it up and make the time to fix this or don't attempt to and back out. If you don't have the guts to confront me, why should I waist my time and energy to openly allow you to let me down yet again.

I do not want to look like a coward that will just allow you to treat me this way so this is my resignation, I no longer care what you do. If you want to be a part of my life, then do so. If you do not, that is just too bad. We had some amazing times together that I will never forget, but I am too old and too tiered to let this continue on. I have rescued you more times that I have ever helped myself, it is finally time that I do just that. I will miss the old you till the end of my days, but if this is who you are know I am better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment